Creating a simple project loop
First you’ll have to compose a music loop, or ask the music composer in your team to compose one, for this tutorial though we’ll use loops that I’ve create for this tutorial series.
Let’s create our first project, it will contain one track with a basic music loop. Download the first loop file here: music/Theme-A1.ogg
Now let’s start oamlStudio, open the application:
- And create a new project:
- Now let’s add a track, right click on the Music Tracks panel and select “Add Track”:
- Next step is to add the audio loop into the main loop area, right-click on the grey area, select “Add Audio” and pick the Theme-A1.ogg file:
- Now that we have a music loop we need to set the ‘Bpm’, ‘Beats Per Bar’ and ‘Bars’ settings, so that it will loop correctly, for this Theme-A1.ogg example the settings are: Bpm=96, Beats Per Bar=3, Bars=8.
- After you’ve set this settings you can hit play and the music will loop correctly.